flibbertigibbet
I think he is helping spike direct a movie in cali
No, he's in Manhattan. I just ran into him.
and....whats his story? Please, please please tell me he has been busy getting laid!
Nope. Buying comic books.
figures
I like how the guy buying comics gets ratted out by........the guy buying comics.
If you wanted to keep it a secret, you should have gone there dressed as your alter ego, "Nine To Get Out Man."
or "Im not going out like that!
And he still ignores all of the GIB stuff! Classic Fuz!
such a kuz...maybe he is busy writing someone a st paddys email
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I think he is helping spike direct a movie in cali
No, he's in Manhattan. I just ran into him.
and....whats his story? Please, please please tell me he has been busy getting laid!
Nope. Buying comic books.
figures
I like how the guy buying comics gets ratted out by........the guy buying comics.
If you wanted to keep it a secret, you should have gone there dressed as your alter ego, "Nine To Get Out Man."
or "Im not going out like that!
And he still ignores all of the GIB stuff! Classic Fuz!
such a kuz...maybe he is busy writing someone a st paddys email
Post a Comment