So whats the deal with golf belts. Are they any different from regular belts. Are they more flexible with give and take. I kinda wanna get a white one. Does anyone own one?
I saw Villegas wear a white belt with white pants and he pulled it off. If I tried that, I think I'd look more like Tony Manero.
As far as golf belts go, I think that the belt should always match your pants, or at least be close (like a black belt with navy pants). A black belt with khaki pants is a big faux pas.
What's the deal with the leather golf belts with all of the metal accoutrements attached to them every few inches? That reads more "cowboy" than golf to me.
So do you think that I can just wear a regular belt and it will pass for a golf belt? Is there any advantage to actually wearing a "golf belt" and where is gus
I have two belts for golf: a black canvas Nike "golf" belt and a khaki canvas belt from J. Crew, so I don't think a belt needs to be golf-specific. Also, if I wore fancier golf pants, I'd get a thin leather belt, still keepng with the matching belt-to-pants thing. For now, I think the canvas goes better with the cotton pants.
Now if there was a belt that would help me hit the ball farther, I'd buy it....
Fuz is clearly too busy to talk style. Think he'll bring back any cigars for us?
3 comments:
I saw Villegas wear a white belt with white pants and he pulled it off. If I tried that, I think I'd look more like Tony Manero.
As far as golf belts go, I think that the belt should always match your pants, or at least be close (like a black belt with navy pants). A black belt with khaki pants is a big faux pas.
What's the deal with the leather golf belts with all of the metal accoutrements attached to them every few inches? That reads more "cowboy" than golf to me.
So do you think that I can just wear a regular belt and it will pass for a golf belt? Is there any advantage to actually wearing a "golf belt"
and where is gus
I have two belts for golf: a black canvas Nike "golf" belt and a khaki canvas belt from J. Crew, so I don't think a belt needs to be golf-specific. Also, if I wore fancier golf pants, I'd get a thin leather belt, still keepng with the matching belt-to-pants thing. For now, I think the canvas goes better with the cotton pants.
Now if there was a belt that would help me hit the ball farther, I'd buy it....
Fuz is clearly too busy to talk style. Think he'll bring back any cigars for us?
Post a Comment