Thursday, March 22, 2007

LOST

So John Locke blows up the sub, his dad is in a wheelchair being held hostage, Jack is hanging with the others....Thoughts...

3 comments:

mrsbrucato said...

It's too much. LOST blows this season.

Joe's Dad said...

See, I thought that this episode was on par with the best of the Season One episodes. True, this season has been pretty weak overall, but tell me Locke falling out of the building wasn't too cool? And having his dad in the box at the end of the episode? Great stuff.

Larry said...

For the record, I'm only halfway through last night's episode (jet lag = sleep), but I like the 3/22 episode with Locke. I also think it's pretty F'ed up how Ben knows all this stuff about him. I agree it was pretty reminiscent of early episodes where there was always this background who knew who when mystery going on.

Yes, this year has been a mish-mash of nonsense mixed in with some highlights (the Hurley flashback with Cheech was my fave), but even bad Lost is better than most crap on TV.