Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Will Kuz Golf In LA

I mean, he didn't even mention it. Do you think he bothered to look up courses. I would take my clubs. I bet Spike or some of the directors golf. I wouldn't be surprised if they have memberships at some of the fancy country clubs.... Such a kuz... Lets see if we get an Opus X

6 comments:

Joe's Dad said...

I think we'll either get a "I do actually work, you know" or a "I was too busy" response from him. But that might be a good thing -- Fuz doesn't really do well the first time he plays a course. Would you really want to post a 120 at the Los Angeles Country Club?

Funny thing: When I spoke with him yesterday I asked if he was going to bring us back cigars, so we'll see.

Spanky 27 said...

I do remember him saying something about being broke.

Joe's Dad said...

New GIB news below. Think Gus is reading this while he's away or is he too busy smoking cigars?

Spanky 27 said...

I would have to say that he is reading his comic book in his hotel room while renting a-dult entertainment. Not for nothing, doesn't he have a treo with internet access??

Joe's Dad said...

He probably bought it to have Fantasy Football stats as his fingertips.

Larry said...

Treo is great for reading stuff, not so good fro writing stuff.

No I didn't golf. I only had two free days, one of which I spent working by the pool and the other I spent with my team in Santa Monica. There wasn't really an easy way to squeeze a round in anyway without my clubs, which I wasn't bringing on a shoot. I'm there to get a spot made. If the spot wasn't 100% perfect when we edit, how do I explain why my commercial came out sub-standard but I had enough time to bring my own golf clubs and go play. It's a perception thing.

And I bought cigars there, but there was nothing exceptional and nothing at a great price.