I e-mailed Jeff this morning telling him that I'm going to bail. I think that I have too much to do before the Christening, plus Nikki's family is going to be arriving and it just wasn't worth the grief I was getting from everyone for just CONSIDERING golfing.
So, now I'm REALLY looking forward to 4/1 at Colonial.
5 comments:
Foursome for Bethpage Blue at 11:20-something.
Let me know!
T.O wants to take a T.O. Actually we are witing on seeing what Colonial is going to do. We should hear something today.
You sure? Bethpage Blue is fun fun fun!
So are you still playing bethpage saturday?
I e-mailed Jeff this morning telling him that I'm going to bail. I think that I have too much to do before the Christening, plus Nikki's family is going to be arriving and it just wasn't worth the grief I was getting from everyone for just CONSIDERING golfing.
So, now I'm REALLY looking forward to 4/1 at Colonial.
Post a Comment