I have the exact same humidor in the "La Rosa Especiale" version (for obvious reasons). It's a great box -- holds a lot of cigars and keeps very good humidity. Nice pick!
That cigar store in Grand Central has been promising to open since August (at least). And can you imagine how expensive everything is going to be there? TOURIST TRAP.
3 comments:
Ok, how about Friday April 6th. I think its Easter Weekend. Here is the Humi im buying
http://www.jrcigars.com/index.cfm?page=accessories_detail&ItemCode=AFXHU&type=hum
The are opening a cigar store in grand central...
I have the exact same humidor in the "La Rosa Especiale" version (for obvious reasons). It's a great box -- holds a lot of cigars and keeps very good humidity. Nice pick!
That cigar store in Grand Central has been promising to open since August (at least). And can you imagine how expensive everything is going to be there? TOURIST TRAP.
I bet i know someone who will buy a variety cigar there...
Post a Comment